Dive and Travel Insurance
Insurance exists to protect us against unpredictable expenses. We insure our cars, our homes, our health and our valuables. Doesn't it make sense to insure yourself against the unexpected while you enjoy your favorite recreational activity?
Travel and Medical Emergency Coverage
Travel insurance gives travelers coverage for unforeseen problems, from a cancelled flight to a serious illness—or in rare cases, even an act of terrorism or the financial default of a travel supplier. If an illness, accident, or other covered unforeseen circumstance forces a traveler to cancel or interrupt their plans, they can face two potentially significant major financial losses—money invested in nonrefundable pre-payments, and medical expenses that in many instances may not be covered by health insurance. You can get Trip Insurance for just that one special trip or for two or more trips.
- When can I buy travel insurance?
- Coverage can be purchased up to 24 hours prior to departure. However, if an unforeseen event occurs, coverage must be in force prior to the event happening or being announced in order to provide coverage for the event.
- What are covered events?
- You never know what might happen on your vacation, but certain disruptive events can be covered by Travel Insurance. Consider these real-life scenarios:
- Sickness, Injury and Death: You become sick or injured, or a non-traveling family member passes away and you are unable to make the trip or must return home early.
- Adverse Weather: Your flight is canceled due to adverse weather such as a hurricane or snowstorm.
- Job Loss: After at least one continuous year of employment you are laid off and can't go on your trip.
This is a brief summary of covered events. Additional events may have coverage.
To get a quote and see the differents plans click the Travel Guard Banner Below: