April 20-27, 2020
Paired with the splendid array of marine life, the excellent visibility makes diving here exceptional. There are dives on many of the islands, though several islands stand out as particularly excellent places to take the plunge.
DIVING IN THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS IS A TRULY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE. THE ISLANDS ARE HOME TO A STAGGERING ARRAY OF MARINE LIFE, WHICH ARE FOUND NOWHERE ELSE
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- The boat departs on April 20, 2020
- We return on April 27, 2020
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
|Base price, per diver ||$5,395 (double) |
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $500 due at sign-up
- +$ 1,000 due March 1, 2019
- +$ 1,500 due July 1, 2019
- + $1,000 due November 1, 2019
- BALANCE DUE DECEMBER 1, 2019
- No refunds will be given unless
- we find someone to take your place
We will need a copy of your passport at sign up. Your passport must be valid for six months past the date of the trip and have at least two blank pages remaining. Divers must be able to present a certification card and proof of insurance.
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Tax and service charges
- Meals/Snacks on board
- Up to 4 dives daily
- Use of tanks, weights
- Beverages Alcoholic & Non
- Airport/Hotel Transfers on the day
of embarkation / disembarkation
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Air fare
- Airport transfers
- One night’s hotel room
- Day room at hotel
- Trip and dive insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed travel waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals
Download The Printable Trip Flyer
Sign Up Now
Space on Just Add Water group trips is limited and offered on a strictly first-come/first-served basis. You can prevent someone else from getting your spot by signing up as soon as possible. To do so, simply stop by the store or call (440) 942-7575.
Don’t Leave Home Without DAN
Divers Alert Network membership can offer a host of benefits, including worldwide recompression chamber insurance your current health coverage most likely does not provide. Low-cost dive travel insurance available, too. More….